- Silent 2nd mortgage for an amount up to the lesser of $100,000 or 30% of
- Interest rate is 3%. Interest is forgiven if homeowner stays in the home
for 10 years.
- Can be applied toward down payment or closing costs
- Purchase price cannot exceed $410,000
- Income limited to 80% of Area Median Income (AMI). This qualifying
income is calculated by adding the income of all income earners in the
household, regardless of whether they will be on the loan.
- Buyer needs to contribute 2% down payment from own funds
- Buyer needs to complete a
- No equity sharing with the city upon resale.
I am approved with the City of Santee as a loan officer qualified to provide
Santee program loans.
Santee Program is currently out of funding until at least
Buyer In San Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance
Here Is An
to My Next Learning Annex Class On
First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance
Check Out The
Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor ®
CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans
Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117