- Silent 2nd mortgage for up to $120,000.
- Can be applied toward down payment or closing costs
- Maximum purchase price is $422,750 for a house or condo. The program can
be used to purchase condos and townhouses throughout the entire La Mesa. The
program can be used to purchase houses only in southern La Mesa.
- Income limited to 80% of Area Median Income (AMI). The income is
calculated by adding the incomes of all wage earners in the household,
regardless of whether they will be on the loan or not.
- Borrower required to provide 3% of purchase price and cover closing
costs from own funds
- City property inspection of the property is required.
- The 1st mortgage must be a 30 year fixed.
- Buyer must take a
Course at Community Housing Works.
First Time Buyer In San
Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance Programs
Here Is An
to My Next Learning Annex Class On
First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance
Check Out The
Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor ®
CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans
Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117