Escondido HOME Program
- Silent 2nd mortgage for $25,000
- Can be applied toward down payment or closing costs
- Maximum purchase price based upon the number of bedrooms as follows: (1
bedroom - max price = $226,000) (2 bedrooms - max price = $254,000) (3
bedrooms - max price = $283,000) (4 bedrooms - max price = $331,000)
(5 bedrooms - max price = $350,000). As a result, this program typically
only works for condos and not houses.
- Income limited to 120% of Area Median Income (AMI). The income is
calculated by adding the incomes of all wage earners in the household,
regardless of whether they will be on the loan or not.
- No equity sharing with the city upon resale.
- There is no city property inspection, which is the case with many other
- There is no minimum borrower asset reserve requirement or minimum down
- The property must be vacant at the time that the purchase contract is
- Buyer must take a
I am approved with the City of Escondido as a loan officer qualified to provide
all Escondido program loans.
First Time Buyer In San
Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance Programs
Here Is An
to My Next Learning Annex Class On
First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance
Check Out The
Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor ®
CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans
Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117