City Heights P.I.T.C.H.
(Participate In Transforming City Heights)
- Subordinate loan of up to $50,000 with payments deferred for up to 5
years. Interest rate is 7.00%.
- Household income is limited to 100% of the
Area Median Income (AMI).
- Maximum purchase price is $375,200.
- Eligible properties must be located within the
Redevelopment Area. Not all of City Heights is within this zone.
- Borrowers are required to volunteer their time to serving the City
Heights community. This service is applied toward credits that pay down the
- This loan program is operated by the SDRC (San Diego Revitalization
- Borrowers are required to attend a
I can provide this program for you.
Buyer In San Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance
Here Is An
to My Next Learning Annex Class On
First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance
Check Out The
Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor ®
CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans
Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117