City Heights H.I.T.H
(Home In The Heights) Program
- Silent 2nd mortgage of up to $30,000 with an interest rate of 6%
- Household income is limited 100% of the
Area Median Income (AMI).
- Eligible properties are within the
City Heights Redevelopment Area. Not
all of City Heights is within this zone.
- This program is accessed through Community Housing Works
- The borrowers are required to attend a HUD-approved class
- Can continue this loan in a subordinate position even if 1st mortgage is
- Borrowers must been originally renting in City Heights or be a city or
school employee who provides services within City Heights.
- Principal and interest are forgiven after 20 years in residence
- Program is access through Community Housing Works
- Requires that borrowers complete a
I am am certified as a counselor for Community Housing Works and can provide
this program for you.
Buyer In San Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance
Here Is An
to My Next Learning Annex Class On
First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance
Check Out The
Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor ®
CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans
Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117