Call Toll Free: 1-866-Swift-Source
Alternate Tel: (858) 405-5620

Welcome to First-Time Homebuyer Heaven


Your Best Provider of Real Estate and Financing Services For The Purchase Of Your First Home

Ask Me A Question
 Apply Online
 

 Home
 Assistance Programs
 Quick Qualifying Chart
Calculate Tax Benefits
 My Promise To You
 My Closing Cost Guarantee
 Safe Loan Types
 Unsafe Loan Types
Home Buying Processs Homebuyer Misconceptions
 Credit and Credit Issues
 Closing Costs Explanation
Tax Advantages of Owning
Useful Free Reports
Meet Your Team
 Map of San Diego County
Contact Information

 


 

 

 


 

 


CalSTRS

  • For first-time buyers and repeat buyers alike
     
  • Available to any employee of any K-12 school in California
     
  • 100% financing is available
     
  • The program consists of a 1st mortgage and a 2nd mortgage with payments deferred for 5 years.
     
  • One program provides financing for up to 100% of the purchase price. The 2nd program provides financing for up to 97% of the purchase price.
     
  • The 100% program has a 1st mortgage to 95% of the property value. The 2nd mortgage covers the remaining 5%. The rate on the 30 year mortgage matches the market rate. The 2nd mortgage has the same rate as the first mortgage as the first mortgage. The 1st mortgage will have mortgage insurance attached to the payment if the loan amount exceeds 80% of the property value. This is standard in mortgage lending.
     
  • The 97% program has a 1st mortgage that goes up to 80% of the property value. The 2nd mortgage covers 17% of the purchase price. The buyer needs to provide 3% down payment. The interest rate on the 2nd mortgage is the same as interest rate on the 1st mortgage.

I am able to provide CalSTRS loans to you.

 

 

Site Map  First Time Buyer In San Diego Home Page For Financial Assistance Programs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First Time Buyer Books

Realty Investor Books

Find An Affordable Home!
 

 Apply Online


Ask Me A Question
 

Here Is An Invitation to My Next Learning Annex Class On First-Time Homebuyer Financial Assistance


Check Out The Latest News In First-Time Homebuyer Financing

 

Brought To You By
Mark Harmon, Realtor

CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer
USA Realty and Loans

Brokerage Main Office
3994 Carson St.
San Diego, CA 92117